Tuesday, December 18, 2007

my triggie


WHY DO I LOVE THIS GUY SO MUCH?

*he makes me smile - with his kind and encouraging words, CORNY jokes, loving stares and endless kwentos.

*he makes me feel that i can do whatever i set my mind on

*he is determined to make a name for himself and is persevering when it comes to things he wants to achieve

*he plans for our future together..he wants us to be fully prepared before we settle down

*he is a man of his word (integ daw kase! hehe)

*he is caring and loving to his family

*he is caring and loving to my family

*he gets along well with my relatives and little cousins..especially his bonding with his pareng josh

*he holds his temper whenever i get unreasonable and emotional

*he holds and squeezes my hand when we're together

*he holds me tight whenever he's making lambing

*he makes funny faces when he knows that i am down or bored

*he always says "i love you" before putting the phone down

*he never wants the day to end without patching things up after a fight

*he never fails to kiss "hello" and "goodbye" to me

*the way we hold hands in silent prayer before we eat

*he tries to understand me at all times and accepts me for the person i really am - strengths, flaws and all

No comments: