Tuesday, December 18, 2007

my family

This is my family..Papa, Mama and Len..=) we have had our share of happy and not-so-happy moments (especially when most of us are tired and cranky)..but we know that at the end of the day, God's love and our love for each other keep us together...

I became closer to Papa now that I am older because it is only now that i started to appreciate the things that he has done for me and for my sister. he may not be that malambing to us, but the time that he spends for us (buying stuff for us, making us sundo wherever we are no matter what time, doing our projects when we were young, giving us anything we want and need) shows much he really loves us. I used to feel that he was very very strict with me, but now i understand that he was just protecting me..now, he may still be a bit strict, but i can reason out to him na and he listens naman. =)

Mama has always been the "sunshine" in our family. when the three of us are cranky and not in the mood already, expect her to still be in her usual happy self. and of course, expect her to bug you the more with her pagiging makulit, making you smile and just forget why you're cranky in the first place. i really look up to her for being very strong and hardworking. despite the fact that she needs to work long hours a day, we are still her priority. in fact, i can never recall a time wherein mama could not attend to my needs just because she's "busy." and even if she is away on trips, she would text and call daily, just to check in on us. i know that when i become a mom in the future, i want to be like that..=)

my younger sister,Ellen, is taking up Medicine now in UP..i have talked about her in my Friendster blog..and i will not get tired of saying na i am really proud of her. looking back on how she was before and how she is now, i can say that she is turning out to be a very beautiful person inside and out. i still remember before, when she used to cry over anything (she would even cry if classes get suspended, for fear of missing school) and when she would keep things to herself and never let anyone in. but it is very different now..in fact, i cry more now..and i can say that our relationship as sisters really improved. she is not only my sister..she is also my best friend. and i know that our friendship will just keep on getting better and better.

basta...I LOVE MY FAMILY SO MUCH! and that sums it all up!

No comments: