Monday, March 24, 2008

you know what i want do right now?

i want to spend the whole day at the beach..wade in the blue waters, lie down on my back and bathe in the sun...listen to the crashing waves and relish the peace and quiet..

-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-

i want to drive in a deserted highway and feel the wind on my face...

-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-

i want to stay in bed and watch Friends with my sister..

-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-

i want to finish my thesis and earn my Masters degree..

-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-

i want to get the job i so wanted and be successful in it..

-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-

i want to splurge and buy all the VNC shoes that i have been eyeing..

-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-

i want to clean my room, put more shelves and buy a new bed..

-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-

i want to change my wardrobe for a more professional look..

-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-

i want to eat dulce de leche cheesecake and drink mine shine milk tea

-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-

i want to spend quality time with my baby - doing nothing, saying nothing, laughing about nothing/anything and yet having the grandest time...

-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-

i want to spend a whole day doing nothing but meditating on God's Word and marvel at His plans for my life...

-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-

i want to do all of these things RIGHT NOW!!! haaaay..

No comments: