Wednesday, March 5, 2008

thought bubbles

i just had my first job interview after 5 years! it was at john clements and it went well naman..(although the people who interviewed me wondered why i wanted to leave my job now). this is exciting! i'm just waiting for another interview with their HR manager..Lord, i know all is well! i dont know what the result would be but i believe that God will give me the right company, the right position at the right time..can't wait! =)

@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@

i told some of my counselees already that i am leaving..some of them took it well, but there were others who really felt bad about it. they even got angry at me and tried to bargain for me to stay for one more year..i kinda expected that, because i know that they would think that i'm leaving them. but i know that in time they will understand. and besides, i'm pretty sure that they would get over that fast..

it's their last day tomorrow and i am kinda dreading it. i mean, this is it..this is really goodbye. though of course, i expect to run into them at one time or another, but it's not going to be the same. no more call-outs, no more tambays in my office before classes and until recess is over, no more hugs, no more "oh my god miss, you know what..." i know i will REALLY, REALLY, REALLY miss those..more than words can say. but like what i told myself a hundred of times, this is something i have to do. change is something that i need in order to find myself. haaay, it makes me teary-eyed just by thinking about it. i know that i should not be attached to them, as a counselor, i should know that well. but these kids have been a part of my life for 5 years and it is painful to let all of them go. but life must go on. it may be hard for me now, but i know that this is for the best. God has a great plan for me in the new career that i am venturing into. and i know that God has great plans for my "kids" as well...


@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@

goodbyes are really tough..that's why im never fond of it. but goodbyes are also beginnings..a beginning of even better things, a beginning of change..and i know change is good..i like changes..=)

actually, i've been thinking of a number of changes that i'd be having this quarter of the year. i need God's wisdom on how to deal with everything..basta, change is good..change is good..

hehe pardon my babbling..im just talking to myself..=P

No comments: