Thursday, February 7, 2008

thought bubbles

only 2 more months to go...i've realized that there's still a lot to be done, in so little time...i better start preparing myself...i've never been fond of goodbyes...

******

my colleague told me that my students noticed that i'm a bit distant this year than last year..he told me that it might be because of pain of separation.. that got me thinking..is it really that? have i been too hard on my kids? =( that's why i told myself that these last few weeks should be better..i dont want to leave with my kids thinking that way. i want to leave with a BANG! hehe

******

although i dread the thought of leaving the place i have called my home for 5 years, i am very much excited to look forward to what God has in store for me after reedley. God has told me to be still for quite a while now, and i know that the right time will come for me. i will be victorious! i will conquer!

******

of course, it's gonna be scary..after all, this was my first ever job. so technically, i'm inexperienced when it comes to jobhunting and stuff..but like what Covey says, going out of your comfort zone requires courage. and i know that this is the start of the growth that i am seeking after - both in my career and in my personal life.

******

i am still trying to figure out how to say goodbye to my dear kids..if it's a big deal to them, i dont know..but it really is a big deal for me..because they have been my "kids" since my first year here in reedley and more or less, i know them well already. i have treated them like my younger siblings and even friends. i definitely will miss all of them!

******

of course, not to mention the people i have worked with through all those years..we've shared a lot of tough times but we were able to pull through. they were able to teach me a lot of things that helped me grow in more ways than one. they are some of the genuine people i know and look up to.

******


reedley is definitely special..the growth of the school over the years is remarkable. and like what ate honey always tells me, "there is no way to go but up!"

the school is really destined for great things. i know so...i believe so...

No comments: