Sunday, February 17, 2008

ode to my family =P

we celebrated papa's birthday yesterday, along with terence and lopao (their future sons-in-law..hahaha)..i realized that i missed my family a lot. i know i get to spend time with them naman at home..but things are a bit different now..for one, of course, len doesn't get to spend much time at home like before..we rarely have our usual saturday morning breakfast and sunday lunch together now. and i miss those times, because that's the only time that we get to talk lengthily about how our week was and we'd laugh about random stuff that happened as well. wala lang, kakamiss lang un..but i know naman na we make up for it when we have time. i look forward nga when len is "benign" na in her rotation, para i could get to see more of her at home.. =)

*******

brand new week ahead..i may not know what's in store for this week..but i'm definitely up for any challenge! haha

********

i'll be meeting my thesis adviser later...and if she is satisfied with my draft, we'd be preparing na for my final defense. scary but exciting. i mean, i've come this far and i really want to get it over and done with already. ate my told me nga last week, "di ka pa rin tapos jan? ang tagal na nyan ah." hehe that tells me na it's really now or never..hehe The Lord is my wisdom and strength..I can do this in Him who strengthens me. =)

No comments: